1. Find Fun for Children of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sun Light near Means, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE fun! You’ll discover various sporting activities areas, play areas, tennis and basketball courts, BMX tracks, a sprinkle pad, a skate park, and tracks for biking, running, or walking.
2. Develop Castles On The Coastline At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The car park lies simply north of the junction of Weiss Ln as well as Pflugerville Pkwy.) is one of the closest things we have to a genuine coastline below in Austin. The “sand” is truly simply small pebbles, however you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded picnic tables, toilets, a structure, grills, and also even a play ground, so you could certainly invest a whole day there. The water isn’t deep as you enter, so it’s best for also the littlest swimmers. You can also hike a 3.1 mile path or fish off of among seven piers. If you wish to spend a little cash to improve your time, you can also lease kayaks as well as head out onto the water. Use your water shoes (those little stones can hurt sensitive feet!) as well as invest a day at this little coastline.
3. Cool down At Falcon Pointe Sprinkle Park- Falcon Pointe Dash Park (1813 Serenity Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE and open to the public, although it’s positioned within the Falcon Pointe community. You can locate restrooms as well as covered barbecue tables, plus there’s a little play ground to the right of the dash pad. This little park as well as dash pad make a great meeting spot for play dates and meeting new mommy friends! Open up everyday May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Commemorate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have an event for anything as well as everything and also the majority of them are pfree (FREE)! Start the year off with a bang at the annual Pfreze Pflop, where you can sign up with over a hundred various other ridiculous human beings who voluntarily slide into the cold waters of the Scott Mentzer Pool on New Year’s Day. All you require to bring is a canned food product to be given away to regional food financial institutions. During the summer season, you can delight in pfree Music in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, and the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, attend the Pfall Pfest Craft Show. And also over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights and also Vacation Ceremony. Discover a full checklist of the city’s pfestivals (including those that aren’t totally free) below.
5. Play All Day At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a big park and a fun way to invest an entire day. There’s a gazebo as well as playground location, walking as well as bike tracks, a basketball court, and sand volleyball. My children enjoyed collecting coverings, making rock towers, and tossing rocks into the thin down by Gilleland Creek.